Earn up to $80k pa | Negotiable + Salary Sacrificing
Established & Successful Provider of Mental Health Services
Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Unique Role
About the Opportunity
Our client is a large provider of recovery-oriented mental health services in Australia. Our client offers a range of services to meet the different needs of those with a lived experience of a mental health issue in the community. This ranges from places that provide individual and group support and activities, to dedicated programs for specific areas of need.
They are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their 10-bed mental health inpatient service located on the grounds of the Bathurst Health Service.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive Occupational Therapy assessments and relevant individual and group interventions. The focus of occupational therapy services is on enhancing the daily living skills of individuals with mental health issues across the sub-acute units.
You will have:
- Recognised Occupational Therapy Degree
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Current Drivers Licence- will need to drive between Bathurst and Dubbo on a regular basis
- Clinical experience in providing Occupational Therapy assessment of people with mental health issues
- Able to provide a demonstrated understanding of the challenges faced by people with a lived experience of mental health issues and how providing a person led recovery-oriented service is of benefit to people
What's in it for You?
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Benefit from the Use of a Work Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Generous Leave Provisions Available incl. Paid Parental Leave
- Utilise Your Previous Experience & Knowledge in this Rewarding Role
- Join an Established & Successful Provider of Mental Health Services
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.