EARN a Negotiable Salary Based on Your Experience
Established Multidisciplinary Practice, Working With Children
Further Career Growth & Development Opportunities
About the Opportunity
Our client is an independent Speech Pathology Practice offering assessment and therapy service for preschool and early primary school aged (0-10yrs) children. They are committed to working closely with parents through a family centred approach to help make a significant difference to the communication skills of children.
They are now looking for a Speech Pathologist to join their company in 2019 in Geelong, VIC with the potential to earn a generous negotiable salary based on your experience + super.
The primary purpose of this position is to treat and manage a caseload effectively and ethically whilst assessing & diagnosing clients with a range of communication disorders, including developmental delays.
Some of your responsibilities will involve:
- Supporting children with NDIS funding and comply with reporting requirements
- Writing reports in relation to assessments and Medicare requirements
- Handling difficult and challenging situations with flexibility and adaptability
- Adopting a multidisciplinary approach in treating clients by working with teachers, OTs, psychologists, and other health care professionals to achieve the best outcomes for clients and their families
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Paediatric Speech Pathologist
- Eligibility for enrollment in the SPA self-regulations program
- Working with Children's Check and National Police Check
- Current Drivers Licence and Reliable Vehicle
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Knowledge & experience in the support of children on the Autism Spectrum and other developmental delays
What's in it for You?
- $600 Towards External Professional Development
- Multidisciplinary Family Based Centre
- Private Paediatric Practitioner Dinner Every Term
- Full Administration Assistance in a Modern Practice
- Further Career Growth and Development Opportunites
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity in 2019!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.