Allied Health Professional - SP/OT/PSYCH/PHYSIO
- Bundoora location
- Permanent Full Time /Part time considered
- Flexible, family friendly work conditions and generous salary packaging options
Noah's Ark is an innovative not-for-profit community organisation providing early childhood intervention support services to children with disabilities and other additional needs.
We currently have opportunities for enthusiastic, experienced and motivated Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) Professional (Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Psychologist or Physiologist)to work as part of a transdisciplinary team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of children within the community and enjoys working within a dynamic and friendly team.
The position is responsible for delivering high quality, accountable, early childhood intervention services to families.
Suitable candidates will require:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in allied health (Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Psychology or Physiology)
- Current early childhood development theory and practice, including cross cultural perspectives and the philosophy of inclusion and associated practice.
- Knowledge and experience in typical and atypical early childhood development and practical strategies to facilitate child development.
- Capacity-building approaches that utilise collaboration, reflective and strengths-based practice.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to develop relationships and work with people from various backgrounds.
- Experience working in a transdisciplinary team.
- Experience working with children with additional needs would be highly regarded.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience, plus superannuation. Attractive salary packaging options are available. We offer above award conditions, a supportive leadership team, flexible work environment and professional development opportunities.
Please forward your resume and covering letter (addressing the key selection criteria) to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number NOAH32 by Sunday 21 July 2019.
Enquiries can be directed to Heather Smyth, Team Leader on 0488 558 038
To view the position description and address the key selection criteria please click the link below.
Applicants will require a current Police check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Check