Speech Pathologist or Psychologist or Occupational Therapist – Grade 2
- Morwell location
- Full Time Permanent positions with great work conditions
- Make a difference in the lives of children
Noah's Ark is an innovative not-for-profit organization providing early childhood early intervention and therapy services to children with disabilities and additional needs.
Due to growth and happy customers, we have created two new roles and are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Speech Pathologist, Psychologist or Occupational Therapist.
At Noah’s Ark we provide a flexible and positive working environment.
From Noah’s Ark you will receive;
- Excellent working conditions including salary packaging, above mileage reimbursement and 17.5% leave loading
- Tools to complete your work such as phone and laptop.
- Flexible working.
- Supportive leadership.
- Work life conditions including purchased leave arrangements or accrued days off
- Emphasis on professional development through team work, supervision, coaching, forums, seminars and access to training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression
- Want to make a difference in the lives of children
- Are a Speech Pathologist, Psychologist or Occupational Therapist
- Have knowledge and experience in early childhood development and practical strategies to facilitate child development.
- Are interested in coaching families and educators by utilising collaboration, reflective and strengths-based practice
- Believe in inclusion and have strategies to support the inclusion of all children
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills to develop relationships and like working with people from various backgrounds.
- Are confident with change and like to learn
- Want to work in a team to support and learn from your colleagues
We want to hear from you!
To view the position description please click the link below.
Click Apply Now! or please send your resume and a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and quoting reference number NOAH23 by close of business Sunday 7 July 2019.
Enquiries can be directed to Sarah Brandon on 0438 026 763
Applicants will require a current Police check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Check