Customer Service Officer - Internal Only
We are looking for a permanent part time Customer Service Officer to work Thursdays and Fridays to:
- provide a high level of front line customer service to customers.
- promote the image of an effective and efficient Council to the community through the provision of quality Customer Service.
- demonstrate the Council’s Values of Respect, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Excellence in your work and interactions with others.
- Permanent 14 hour per week working every Thursday and Friday
- Salary from $425.68 to $456.24 per week (depending on qualifications, skills and experience)
- Plus 9.5% superannuation
For further information about this position, click here for a copy of the position description. Note that interviews will take place on Friday 17th January 2020.
Contact: Amy Bowles on 0417 258 460
Closing Date: Sunday 12th January 2020 at 11:30 pm.
For more information on how to apply, view our Information for Applicants Guide.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, answer all the questions below and on the NEXT page attach your resume.
We pride ourselves on being One Council | One Team with our values
Respect | Integrity | Innovation | Teamwork | Excellence
underpinning everything we do.