Kiama Municipality boasts lush rolling hills, unspoilt beaches, ancient rainforests, welcoming towns and villages and of course our two famous blowholes. Home to almost 23,000 people from Minnamurra in the north to the white sands of Gerroa to the south.
- Great coastal lifestyle
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enjoy work life balance
Join our dedicated and enthusiastic team who are committed to creating a Municipality that has a healthy, vibrant, beautiful environment and harmonious connected and resilient community. We are focused on, not only achieving our organisational goals but assisting staff to realise their professional and personal goals.
- Assist in providing an effective and efficient library service to the community.
- Provide effective computer systems for the Library, and IT support for public and staff.
- Assist in the promotion of the library and its services.
- Protect and promote the image of Council as an effective and courteous organisation.
- Permanent part-time, 30 hours per weeks working on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Commencing weekly salary from $1,136.31 to $1,213.20 (depending on qualifications, skills and experience) and progression to $1,352.06 is subject to competence and performance.
- plus 9.5% superannuation
- Access to the Fitness Passport
For further information about this position, click here for a copy of the position description.
Contact: Michelle Hudson, Manager Library Services on 4203 4330.
Closing Date: Sunday 1st September 2019 at 23:30pm.
For more information on how to apply, view our Information for Applicants Guide.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, answer all the questions below and on the NEXT page attach your resume.
We pride ourselves on being One Council | One Team with our values
Respect | Integrity | Innovation | Teamwork | Excellence
underpinning everything we do.
To protect and promote the image of Council as an effective and courteous organisation.